Welcome back, and congratulations. You survived the Booger World hiatus of Oct 17 – May 18.
You might be thinking, where has the elusive Booger World been? Where will I get my reviews for movies that have been out for 15+ years now? What are these dark, cold and sad feelings I’m having….I haven’t felt these since…..the Fall Out Boy hiatus of 2010 – 2013?!
Well. I’m back my freaky emo-kweeeens, and to celebrate, I’m going to gift you my Top 10 Fall Out Boy songs!
1. I’m Like A Lawyer With The Way I’m Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) – from Infinity on High, 2007
2. Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year – from From Under The Cork Tree, 2006
3. Dead On Arrival – from Take This To Your Grave, 2003
4. Bang the Doldrums – from Infinity on High, 2007
5. I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song) from From Under The Cork Tree, 2006
6. Wilson (Expensive Mistakes) – from Mania, 2018
This is genuinely one of my Top 10 tracks of all time, if this song was around when I was 14, I would have lived by it…so much teen angst Patrick. So much teen angst.
7. America’s Suitehearts – from Folie a Deux, 2008
8. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner – from From Under The Cork Tree, 2006
9. Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy – from Take This To Your Grave, 2003
Fall Out Boy played this song in March as part of their set at the London O2 (in which the gals and I got hella drunk on 2-4-1 cocktails) – anyway, we all completely lost it when they played this track from 15 YEARS AGO – also Pete totally waved at us.
10. A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More “Touch Me” – from From Under The Cork Tree, 2006.
The video to this is 2006 emo in a nutshell. It’s a six minute video which includes holy water which is most definitely clear nail varnish and a vampire Pete Wentz awkwardly beating up other emo dudes including Brendon Urie, William Beckett and Travie McCoy (for my heart presumably).